EasySeed™ - the global reference standard for Cryptosporidium and Giardia testing.
- Rapid Quality Control Procedure
- Flow Cytometer Enumerated
- Precise Demonstration of Testing Performance
EasySeed™ has been approved by the UK Drinking Water Inspectorate and the US Environmental Protection Agency. The products are flow-sorted to contain 100 gamma-irradiated Cryptosporidium parvum (Iowa Strain) oocysts and 100?1 Giardia lamblia cysts in approximately 1ml of saline solution (Z9ES-CG100), or 100°C parvum oocysts only (Z9ES-C100). EasySeed™ can simply be added to your QC water sample for a precise and consistent demonstration of testing performance.
Gamma-irradiated oocysts and cysts are safe to use and morphologically stable. EasySeed™ tubes are sealed, sterilised and stable for 4 months. Kits contain 10 vials. If required, vials can be customised to contain a specified number of oocysts.
Image courtesy: BTF©
- Phase One Results
- Product Insert
- Product Insert (Crypto Only)
- Product Note
- Product Flyer
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Material Safety Data Sheet (Crypto Only)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (Custom Crypto)
|Z9ES-C100||EasySeed™ Cryptosporidium 100||10 Vials|
|Z9ES-CG100||EasySeed™ Cryptosporidium & Giardia 100||10 Vials|
|Z9ES-CUS*||EasySeed™ Custom*||10 Vials|
Products can be purchased as Cryptosporidium only or Cryptosporidium and Giardia combined.
* can be produced to order with a specified number of Cryptosporidium oocysts and / or Giardia cysts.
Available in the UK and Europe only.